Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hey all, Didnt get to post yesterday, cause they ain't any happenings .

Wake up at 10.23am, went tosleep again, wake up again at 12+, had chicken rice as lunch, used to the computer, blahblahblah, watch the Reruns at 4.30pm to 6.30pm, Kenneth called . asking me if I wanna watch soccer at blk 107, but all the matches are at 11pm, how can i go?
So, I stay at home, log on to soccernet.com, and wait for the results,

Anyway, there will be a series of events for me, December 8, Lucas's bbq, December 10, overnight at Kenneth's new house, December 11, Renee's chalet. So I'll be using the computer and update everything at December 12,

Ghost adventure , is getting better and better, More EVPs results, white mist. The next one should be better. Anyway, gonna continue watching Little Britain, cya all

I'm out,

No comments:

Post a Comment