Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally able to post that all my family members have gone into their room and shut their doors.
Woke up at 5.42am, went to sleep again and woke up at 7.36am, was still daydreaming until my mother came in and spoil the fun. Wash up, Have breakfast, coffee and use the computer for a little bit. Wow , only jermaine chew was online. didnt really wanna talk to her so went on and do my stuff. Prepare to go out at 8.42am ,changed and do something bout my messy hair -.- .
Put on my ring and ready to go out :D

Reach Kenneth's house in no time as it was just a block away, Fyi, I'm talking bout his house in Serangoon. Saw him was still preparing when I reach . He sure know how to take his own sweet time. Took some stuff he wanna move over to his new home and meet Xiao yi, Jermaine and Anthony( I thought he wasn't coming..) . Hail a taxi and board it, was lucky this morning, but not the second time. Kenneth, Xiaoyi, Jermaine and me sit at the back , and was in that situation till we reach his home. To think that he doesn't know the way yet . Went up to the 11th floor, although there was only 1 room, but it looks perfectly fine for 3 person to live in. I forgot that he told me his toilet are actually connected with the room and the kitchen , I was shocked by Xiao Yi when she just dashed out. Its ok, Depression have got the better of her.

Watch a Vampire movie, Not bad, around 11am , Went to Sun Plaza, A place I used to roam when I was young, Went to KFC , they have their brunch and walk off to the CD store and look for Stephen Chow movie for Kenneth, Walk around Sun Plaza until Afternoon, Walk back home around 1.30pm, Watch some DVDs while I play Assassin Creed cause I've watch the movie before. Played FIFA10, but Kenneth's PSP abit Weird, So I went back to Assassin Creed.

Went back home at 3.30pm, tried to get a taxi but its kinda difficult cause there are 5 of us trying to get back home. The sun is just too sick, until I get a splitting headache when I reach home. Thanks Anthony for paying the cab fare. Went home straight after reaching Serangoon,
Used the com, blahblahblah, Finish Assassin Creed the game today, such a waste of time after playing it for few days -.- . Prefer Resistance Retribution . Anyway, Its already 12.14am , I'm going to go to my room now, cya all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment