Friday, November 20, 2009

Back after room cleaning, taking a break now by watch Ghost Adventures Live.
Didnt know that, My Uncle, have actually bought a T-shirt for me.
I asked my mother, when did he bought this, Her response was ' A long time ago '
Great, to think that I duno what is in my room. (-.-)

When I woke up, I immediately went to Youtube.com , hoping for a new Ghost Adventure episode. Season 3 is good so far, with many EVPs results . This time, the Mansfield Ohio Reformatory Prison, Should be exciting as well, Heh, My expectation is getting bigger >:)

Too much have happen during the 2 months holiday. Troubles, Sadness , Happiness. All this, have taught me something in life, Do not fucking trust someone easily, they may look kind and friendly to you, but behind you, they maybe plotting or doing some fucking nuts stuff .
After all this, i'm clear now, who is my close friends, and who is not, who can I trust and who can I not trust.

Anyway, Saw what kenneth wrote on his blog, Basically, He is thanking every close friends for the help he was given when he need it. He is moving house the next day, Which is a total hassle , to get to school. Just wanna tell kenneth, if there is anything, just tell me. I'll be glad to lend you my ears and give some advice. Your secrets, is fucking unsafe with me. Dont worry . :D

OK, I'm out.

P.S: This must be the longest post i've posted so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment