Monday, November 23, 2009

Hey guys, I'm suppose to be in my room now, listening to the radio and maybe strumming my guitar. But the muttons, two funny guys from 987FM, have gone on a 2 weeks leave, will be back on December 7th. Damn, I was thinking of doing some written work while listening to them, Now that they are gone, I Shall postpone my written work then.

After the muttons come back, which means they will be 24 days left before school reopen, though I wanted to go for some lessons, but haven't buy the right err.. stuff for it. I'm sincere bout picking up this new skills, thanks to my good friend , Lazy, Persuading me to stay at home, I'm not buying that stuff and not going for my lessons. But rest assured, I'll go get it done someday.

Found two more good songs from my favourite band, Avenged Sevenfold, Dancing Dead and Girl I Know. I've changed my blog song to Dancing Dead instead of Scream, Because LAU XIAO YI, said it was scary. What rubbish.

Alright, I'm out. See you all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment