Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey all, Back to crap again. Wake up at exactly 9.30am, thanks to my 4 alarms.. , But, went back to sleep again and wake up at 11.19am, Was thinking of using the computer early because I plan to go to kenneth's house at around 3pm. So, I went to look for some youtube video to watch 'cause there is no one to talk to, and nothing to do. Watch Liang PoPo, and some stupid video.
Chat with Xiaoyi on msn for awhile, changed my blog song several times because of her, heh , I'm kind right ?

Was doing some other stuff until Eddie introduced me 2 prank video from Japan, gonna watch that again soon and find more. He even want to create a ghost team when we are grown-ups, He must have watch too much Ghost Adventure, Thats why he will have this idea. But its fun stuff to do that, looking for ghosts in Singapore. But then again, They aren't many paranormal hot spots in Singapore, So we may as well, ditch this idea and move on.

Arrive at Kenneth's house, thank God that he have not moved house, or I have to go all the way to Sembawang. Played FIFA10, We won each other 1 game, he won me because of a stupid penalty shootout -.- . I wasn't concentrating at that time, can't blame on my skills you know.
Tried to create a miracle by having the goalkeeper to score, Almost did it with Edwin Van Der Sar, Aww, it was so close, inches wide of goal. Other than that, scored a nice , long shot with Sergio Ramos when playing international friendly. Final score was 5-4 , and of course, I was the one who scored 5 :D .

Reached home, Bath and do housework for Mother, played Assassin Creed Bloodline till now.
Alright, gonna continue the game now, Shall crap the next time I'm back .

I'm out..

No comments:

Post a Comment