Sunday, November 22, 2009

Posting at 11 plus now..
Cause have to wait till my sister go to her room, Dont really want her to know I've a blog,

Basically, Nothing happen to day, Sunday is a no life day for me. Watch ghost adventure.. again. (I know, I'm lame) Thinking of going out someday, but where to? with who? Bahh, Might as well spend the 2months at home, maybe I'll FINALLY listen to Ms Gom and study a little bit? Depends on my mood then. HAHA!

Ok, now, I'm the only one left outside the living room, Gonna go to my room soon, If only my psp could charge faster..

Lastly, Manchester United won Everton :D:D:D , 3-0, Fantastic shot from Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick. Damn, They rule ! .

Apart from this good news , Chelsea won Wolves, no big surprise.. , Now, Chelsea is 5 points in front of Manchester United. GO GO GO UNITED [:

P.S: Excuse my Rantings, But I'm just too elated over this piece of news..

i'm out. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment