Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm back :D , for the third post .
Kenneth is gonna move house soon, on this sunday to be precise.
Wonder if he will remember all his friends in Serangoon after all of us graduate .

Look up to ultimate-guitar.com, tried to play the song at my blog,
But, everything was fine, until the solo part (-.-) IT IS WAY TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME.
I think I should just go back to that page after ten years from now.

Speaking about the future, Many people have been saying the world will come to an end at year 2012, 21/12/12 . Oh come on, For those people who said this, I wanna ask, does singapore have any natural disaster before ? Of course not. Even if there are natural disasater striking other country at that date, Singapore will not be affected. Because there are still other countries surroundind Singapore. Besides, If the Mayans really predicted that 2012 is the end of this world, why can't they predict Tsunamis or Earthquake that gonna hit countries ?

Well, This is just my point of view. Dont really have to follow it though . Just crapping to keep my blog alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment