Thursday, December 3, 2009

Its been a long time since I post, Now, i've come to revive this dead blog.

Nothing much to blog actually, Doing the same thing everyday, no more good shows to watch now that I've almost watch finished everything on Youtube. Thinking of some pranks to do on Ms Gom when school reopen, like treating her Liquid Novacaine, It will numb her entire mouth, make her talk like a idiot, problem is, I duno where to get it, and duno what is the bloody price-.-

This is gonna be a short post cause they ain't any special things happening in this 2month of boring holiday, Kenneth have moved to Sembawang, No one to slack with now , But will be sleepingover at his house next thursday with some girls . After that, will be going to a chalet , 1day only . But will be just in time for the new episode of Ghost Adventure . A new one will be uploaded this Saturday . It gonna be good . :D

And this paragraph is for my so-called good sister, I appreciate the effort you search high and low for my blog, This blog ain't any famous blog or something or nothing, Its just something I'm using to kill time and boredom, Besides, you have a blog as well, but you never see me reading what you post right ? How bout giving me some privacy and fuck off from here , just kidding . Just dont come and read what I post, I dont want to read your blog, and I dont wanna be at your blog. Seriously hope you will stop reading what I post, That will be very kind.

K I'm Out, Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment