Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey all , Back again to post. Of course, they must be a few happenings in order for me to update.

Wake up at 10.34am , wash up , blahblahblah, watched some youtube videos as usual . Tried to download some new games for my psp , but it was fruitless, they ain't any good games nowadays eh ? still prefer my ps2 , but it has broke down -.- .

There is going to be a new Ghost Adventure episode tomorrow :D . Thank goodness, finally have some good video to watch . But have to go out with mum early in the morning -.- . Just to get my stuff. Maybe I'll meet Lucas in the afternoon to collect money for his BBQ next tuesday. Oh yeah not to forget something VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. heh heh heh...

JASLYN LAM WEN YI'Bi .
-is a piggy that sleep till afternoon time.
-is a piggy that say other people is a pig.
-must be very happy now because her name is here :D .

K I'm out, good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment