Wednesday, December 9, 2009

eh sup y'all ! :D , I'm back from Lucas' BBQ and internet connection malfunction, Have lots of things to blog now :D

07/12/09
Internet was like shit , keep getting disconnected repeatedly, fed up, and went to my room and sleep earlier because Lucas' BBQ is on the next day .
Wake up around 10++, cause of my shit internet connection, went to Lucas' house earlier than expected to use his computer for a little bit. Used his computer, blahblahblah, set out to Pasir Ris by his auntie's car, Damn, she's kinda fierce that day. Carried food and stuff to pit no.15, stupid beehoon, bloody heavy, now, I'm suffering from muscles ache and others . How am I going to make it for the next 2 days, how I wish I can just stay at home, kick back, and chill out. But I've promised my friends to go out . So, I've make my own Painbed and I'm gonna lay in it.
Nothing much to say until midnight, Slack and slack slack, Gwen wanted to go to Red house , its just because she never seen it before, But after 15-minutes walk, she saw all the trees covering , and cant see the house, she totally freaked out and wanted to go back, Darn, what a wasted trip -.- . Thanks so much.. Play a game called 1007 introduced by Lucas, Losers will have to drink , I just watch them play cause I'm not really interested, Played cards with Ben , Anthony, Ben keep winning, Followed by me and Anthony, If Ben was to give out the cards, I will have the 3 of diamonds, If i give out the cards, Anthony will win, If Anthony give out the cards, I will win, So, we didnt really play much,
Slack around with some other guys until Something unexpected came, Jiaxiang was like, refusing to move away from the beach, one of the girls tried to pull him up and back to the pit, he totally went shouting at her, and just laid down and look at the sky, gazing at the stars ,well. there aint many stars on that day. 3mao said something rather softly, but he can hear it, and say that no matter how soft he talk, he still can hear him . We all suggested that we leave him alone, Shall just keep an eye at him from the pit behind him, Eddie stayed back to keep an eye on him , suddenly, he just start to shiver pretty badly , all the guys there took off their clothes and cover him with it, Fandy just carried him over to the table at the pit, and another bunch of guys just came over and tried to help, They wanted to go to the same spot where those things occur, but 2 other girls was just shouting at them , telling them not to go. Jiaxiang slowly came to , He sat up and rest for a little , he wanted to wash his face so I accompany him to go to the toilet, On the way there, I asked him what happen, he told me that he just wants to sleep, and totally have no idea what just happen, from the moment he lay down, the next thing he remember is we all crowd around him, what he told 3mao, he is totally clueless. and said that he didnt say anything.
He took pictures when he was sitting there, and then, all the pictures are gone, including the old ones, and his ear piece, totally have no use , cant hear anything, tried using the radio, no reception.
Went to E-hub to slack at Mcd, Jiaxiang treat me to some hotcakes and after that, went back to the pit to wait for sunrise. At that time, Everybody is asking 3mao, Where is your brother? Mainly because he doesn't have a brother. Pretty hilarious . Went home around 8+ , 88 and cab to North 4. Walked home from there, dead beat and tired, Worse of all, I have a high tide at that time -.- . Oh yea, happy birthday to San Mao and Shayne anyway :D
09/12/09
Tried to stay awake as long as i can, chose to play psp when I reach home, Little did I expect, I was not playing at all, I fall asleep halfway through, and the score was 0-5 ... restarted the match and went back to sleep. Was a shit day because no internet connection, played psp throughout the day. Was bored, went to room early.
Shall blog what happen today when I'm back on 12/12/09,
I'm out , Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment