Friday, January 22, 2010

Hey humans, hope you guys have been staying safe out there. Its friday again, another good and peaceful day, which only starts after school ends...

Monday was fine, so was Tuesday, Same thing for Wednesday. That applies to Thursday as welll, Everything ends well on friday . Its just that this year is a really really really important year for me . N lv , I really want to go up to sec 5 .

Maths test, Vj told me all this test, doesn't even count in the N lvl , The N lv marks counts, fuck .
I've been learning so much but all this are not counted in the N lvl ? Fuck this pathetic system.
Worse thing was, I gotten lesser marks than Eddie and I've helped him in the test. That feeling really suck big time.

Have been sa-ing this week, gotta say , I suck in that. Only playing in 1 map , but funny thing actually, Guys out there are addicted to it easily, like Kenneth, he would rush home and the first thing is to sa till the cows come home. For me, I'm not addicted yet. Its not so interesting after if you play it for a long time at the same map, same people, and you win everytime.

Alright, gonna stop here, be back here when I feel like it. Do leave a tag if you will . That will be very kind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment