Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hey comrades, what do you guys think of the new skin ? Kinda cool eh ?
Murder Born Of Vengeance. Anyway, back to posting after 15thousand years.

March holidays, I can say, its sadly over, seems nothing to me cause its only 1 week , still have to go back to school for lessons, those teachers, prolly have no place to go, thats why drag us back to school for lessons. Sick minds of Educators

Been up to nothing, stayed at home to rest for upcoming school terms which is a complete bore, Lame classmates, sick teachers, terrible rules, dudes or dudettes with brains the size of peas and incorrigible happens, bound to make me feel tired some day.

How I wish that December would be meeting me soon, So I can go out to ton and stuff, blahblahblah

Alright, think I'm done with posting here, shall post after the next 15thousand years. Stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment