Saturday, February 6, 2010

Back again to update :D

Woke up early in the morning at 8am++ , went back to sleep until 9am plus, dreamt a dream that I dont wish to happen. :(

Went to school, collect free rice provided for financial assistance people, 5kg of rice. Used to computer until 6plus, bathe, dinner , went to meet Lizi under Auntie's block.

The route there is just too long, Should have arrange somewhere closer . Hahah, Crapped alot , Saw relatives there, thought I saw someone else until I saw my little cousin , I immediately think to myself ' Oh shit ' . Talk alot of stuff, suddenly started pranking others :D. Victims like Kenneth, Alicia, Shi Pei, Anthony, Jia en . All came out funny espicially Anthony cause he kept ' huh ?' ' huh ?' Haha, Treat her to a packet of Skittles, instead of eating it, we throw at each other -.- . Reach home around 9.30. Legs were tired cause of the long distance.

Thats about it , Nothing much already . Shall post the next time something happens :D

No comments:

Post a Comment